Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Today is my day to reveal all the goodies I made with the Swirlydoos January Kit. 
This kit is amazing, and filled with beautiful blue papers from Lemoncrafts Gossamer Blue Collection.
I received the Main kit along with the Flower add on and Embellishment add on kits this month. These projects were made using these kits.

Cute


First up is the layout I made using the January sketch as inspiration. 

Here is the sketch,
Please join us on the Facebook Gallery to submit your entry.

No automatic alt text available.

My close ups


I used papers from the Lemoncraft Gossamer Blue collection along with the copper shimmer paper.


Love


My next layout was made with the Heidi Swap Invisibles paper from the Kit


I coloured the paper with teal and purple mists in order to bring out the beautiful invisible pattern underneath. 


I used the 49th & Market flower vine from the main kit to form a semi circle and placed this onto my photo then filled in the gaps with extra flowers.



Joy


This layout was mage with the American Crafts woodgrain textured cardstock as the background. I coloured the paper with some mist splatters. 


I used pale purple liquid pearls to colour the Creative Embellishments chipboard butterflies.




Cards


I used the scraps from the kit to make these cards.
I am currently running a card making challenge on the forum. Head HERE for the details. 





If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Bec) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!


1 comments:

Gina Bloyaert said...

Hey Bec,
I'am,a great follower from you.
What a beautiful lay-outs That you created.
What a cute and lovely baby and daughter That you have.
I,just can say WoW WoW wowwww.
Mvg Gina Belgium

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed