Saturday, January 24, 2015
Hi there! It's a fabulous Saturday and I hope you are getting some scrappy time in this weekend! Today, I'm sharing an altered frame I made using the January kit, Bejeweled, and a cheap wood frame from Michaels.


Making the background was really easy, and even though it didn't come out as I expected, I'm very happy with the results. 


I used mists, a stencil and clear gesso, and I have a start to finish video on how I created the finish on the frame, along with how I designed and added the finishing touches to it. 


             





I hope you get a chance to watch it. Thanks for stopping by!







2 comments:

Merrihew said...

I really enjoyed the video, Rae! Such a gorgeous project!

Tammy said...

Rae, this is just gorgeous.. I love how this has turned out!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed