Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Hey Savages, I'm back to share some more layouts I created with this months kit *Treasured Yesterday*. This kit was so much fun to create with, between the Prima Epiphany and Blue Fern papers down to the embellishments and mixed media. I just couldn't stop creating. 

Next up are more layouts using photos from my European vacation this year. I had a lot of fun doing this layout and went a little heavy on the mixed media.I used elements from the main, flower, embellishment and mixed media kits. The black chalkboard paint in the mixed media kit is AH-MAZING!! I just love it. I added a few pieces from my stash (film strip tape, washi tape and chipboard).


My next layout uses the Blue Fern paper. I just love this line, the paper is so yummy! I did just a bit of stenciling on the background. I used the pretty blue modeling creme from the mixed media kit. How about that heart doily, isn't it just perfect. It's from the embellishment kit, so is the blue corrugated paper. I so love that lace. This photo is still part of my European vacation collection.


My last layout to share is another layout created using the Epiphany line.There are tons of layers going on here. Plus lots of mixed media. I did some stenciling, stamping and misting. I know I've said this already, but this kit was so amazing it was just hard not to get carried away. 

This layout also has elements from all the kits.The circle chipboard and stamps are from my stash. I painted the circle with the chalkboard paint. The kit also included some micro beads. I added a bit of gloss gel medium randomly on the page and adhered the micro beads. The photo is dh and I outside of the Louvre.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my layouts created with the *Treasured Yesterdays* kit.

Don't forget, Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club has been sending out elegant, top of the line, perfectly coordinated scrapbook kits to scrapbookers all over the world since 2009! If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Be sure to mention my name (Kim Heard) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!




2 comments:

cghundley said...

Beautiful designs.
Love the flowers
and layers.
Carla from Utah

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Kim, these are gorgeous!!!!
You're getting so much mileage from this kit; it's perfect for your photos!!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed