Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Hey Savages, Kim here to share some more of my layouts made with this months kit Celestial Summer. I had such a great time creating with this kit. 

First up is a layout featuring my Goddaughter. This photo was taken at her senior prom and it goes so well with the kit. These papers in the kit are amazing. They take mixed media products so well.  I did some masking, misting and stamping to highlight these gorgeous Blue fern papers. 

I used items from the main kit as well as the flowers, embellishment and mixed media kit. I also used a few things from my stash.
My next layout features an older picture of my niece from her kindergarten graduation.There are some Prima Princess papers in this kit, what perfect papers to highlight my sweet little princess. I did some masking and misting. I added a few items from my stash, everything else came from the main kit.
Thanks for taking a peek at my final projects with the Celestial Summer kit. Don't forget to stop by the Boutique and pick up your Celestial Summer kit, if they haven't sold out. Or better yet, never miss another kit by subscribing to the monthly kits.

2 comments:

Paula Calvanico said...

Kim, these are stunning! Love the cluster on your Goddaughter's piece, WOW!!! Precious, perfect paper for a sweet kinder pic :)

Paula

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Savagely stunning, Kim!!!! I love how you used the color of the photos and the flowers to contrast with the muted hues of the papers.

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed