Sunday, March 2, 2014
What would Swirlydoos be without our wonderful subscribers?!? It's a pleasure getting to know these ladies on the forums and from the stories they tell through their layouts. Yes,we are an amazing community, but most of all, we're a family! We appreciate each and every member and they deserved to be spotlighted. With that being said, our featured member for March is.....

Jodie Herr
 
Here is a bit from Jodie
 
 
I live in the San Francisco Bay area where I spend my days as an Accountant. When my son started Kindergarten in 2010 I decided that my kids where growing up to fast and I wanted a way to preserve photos and memories of the kids. That is when one of my coworkers introduced me to scrapbooking. I have been an avid scrapbooker ever since.  I have 2 children, my son is 9 and my daughter is 7 and a husband that supports my hobby, but shakes his head every time another box of scrappy goodies shows up at the door. Most of the scrapbooking I do is of my family or heritage pages. I spend every spare moment thinking and working on layouts. Scrapbooking has become the creative outlet I use to relax after a busy day, which is every day. 

I started following some blogs when I ran across a blog posted for Swirlydoos Kits, I fell in love.  I joined Swirlydoos in May 2011 and have been subscribing faithfully ever since.  I have been so inspired by so many of the layouts, tutorials, and cards made by members here at Swirlydoos.  I feel that my style is more Shabby Chic but it is forever growing an changing.   I have grown braver and ventured into using different mediums on my layouts and projects, thanks to all the inspiring tutorials here at Swirlydoos.
.
Scrapbooking has truly became a part of my everyday life. I look forward being inspired the members here and hope to inspire others as well with my work.
 
 
Here are a some of my favorite projects of Jodie's, sure to inspire you!!

Click to view full size image
 
Click to view full size image
 
Click to view full size image
 
 

Please come back and visit every first Sunday of the month to see who our next featured member will be! We love our Swirlygirls!!


4 comments:

Tracey Gregory said...

Congrats,Jodie!

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Congratulations, Jodie!!!!
(And you've been an inspirations to so many of us, with your gorgeous creations!!!)

Merrihew said...

Congratulations, Jodie! Love looking at you LO's!

Andiepants said...

Congrats Jodi! Nice to get to know u a little more up close and personal

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed