Sunday, February 2, 2014
What would Swirlydoos be without our wonderful subscribers?!? It's a pleasure getting to know these ladies on the forums and from the stories they tell through their layouts. Yes,we are an amazing community, but most of all, we're a family! We appreciate each and every member and they deserved to be spotlighted. With that being said, our featured member for February is.....

Hanne
 
 
Here is a bit from Hanne
 

I’ve been scrapping since 2003, started with making layouts, but after getting my first stamps I just had to make cards too. I mostly scrap photos from our trips and vacations, so it’s often many photos and photos of nature and buildings. I like to use multiple photos on my pages and doing double pages. In 2010 I found a norwegan forum where I got my mojo back and started to make more layouts again after making almost just cards for a couple of years. There I heard about Swirlydoos, and two years ago I got my first kit, and became a swirly member.
These two years has been a wonderful journey, learning a lot by looking in the gallery, lifting others and from the tutorials. I love to try new things.
 
I want my photos to be in focus on my pages, and most of the time they decides if I make a twopager or onepager, a vintage, shabby chic, clean & simple or any other style page. I like to use mixed media stuff on my pages, stamps and stencils are often in use with paints, mists or inks. I love to use different styles on my pages and to mix styles. My DH says that I have more embellishments on my pages now, probably because of the swirly inspiration.
 
I like a lot to use sketches when I scrap, and are always looking for great places with sketches for multiple photos and double sided pages. Since September 2013 I have been on the Design Team at Lets Scrap, and there I find a lot of sketches matching my photos and style.
Love it when I can take a sketch, find photos for it and go looking through my swirly stuff finding matching papers and embellishments and then mix it up with paints, mists and inks.
 
 
Here are a some of my favorite projects of Hanne's, sure to inspire you!!
 
Click to view full size image
 
Click to view full size image
 
Click to view full size image
 
Please come back and visit every first Sunday of the month to see who our next featured member will be! We love our Swirlygirls!!
 

3 comments:

Tracey Gregory said...

Congrats,Hanne! Your pages are beautiful!

Merrihew said...

Congratulations on being the featured member this month, Hanne! I always enjoy your LO's!

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Hanne, it's so good to get to know you a little better!!!
Congratulations on your selection!!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed